Why Regular Maintenance Is Important
Routine maintenance is one of the best investments you can make. Let us explain why.
Parts wear out, oil breaks down, and things just get old. But they don’t have to catch you off guard. With our routine maintenance packages, we’ll keep things running smoothly and warn you as things start to degrade. We won’t let you be caught off guard just to sell you a new system. Our techs are meticulous in their craft and will carefully inspect your system as if it was their own grandmothers.
Benefits of Maintenance Services:
Like your car needing an oil change every few months or after so much use, your heating and air conditioning system is much the same. Most people know they need to change their filter every couple of months. But did you know your AC unit needs to be cleaned out? What about your evaporator coil? Most people wouldn’t even know where to look for it (usually on top of the furnace), and that’s why we’re here. Our techs will get your system cleaned and do a comprehensive check of all the moving and important pieces of your home’s comfort system. This will keep things running great and as things wear out our techs can begin to spot (and help prevent) potential problems during the heating or cooling seasons.
Common Maintenance Tasks Include:
- Clean condensing unit
- Clean indoor evaporator coil
- Check Compressor Health
- Clean Filter Holder
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Tighten electrical connections
- Flush condensate drain line
- Check Blower Health
Our Maintenance Service plans come with a wide variety of other benefits. These benefits include:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Subscribers to our service plans get priority and discounted service on their heating and air emergencies.
- Discounted Repairs: If you do need something repaired while a part of our service plan, we’ll discount the total cost for you.
- Professional Technicians: Our NATE certified techs are the best in the business and will keep your system running flawlessly.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction: If you’re unhappy with the work we’ve done, we’ll fully refund your money and work to quickly finish the job at no charge.